Friday, March 7, 2014

In The Hoop Purse

Hi everyone

Hope you all survived the week. It has been raining like crazy here in Victoria. The good thing with all that rain....the plants are starting to come back. You know what that means...Spring is coming!

I love the spring, everything is so fresh and clean, defiantly my favorite time of year.

This weekend is going to be busy one with classes this evening, tomorrow and Sunday! Tomorrow is my machine embroidery class we are making hand bags all in the hoop!

A little wristlet purse
and even lined too!
Isn't it cute! I love the zippers...never thought I would say that! These patterns are so great. This one is from Embroidery Garden, they have great in the hoop projects. Everything is made in the hoop of your embroidery machine. So fun! I LOVE embroidery. I should stitch that out....hahaha!

I have been working on my embroidered quilt as well. The Gypsy quilt is coming along, I will be having a show and tell day on Saturday March 29 at 3pm, anyone is welcome to come and see it. Also by popular demand I will also have the Hoopsisters Jacobean Journey quilt available. We have had requests for this design so we will be offering it to our customers as well. So many projects to be inspired by!

Well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and have some time to be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment