Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A New Year and a New look!

Hi all

    A New Year and a fresh start! Ever just need a break from things? I don't even know how it came to be 6 months since my last post. Time and energy just got away from me. Well I am back now and ready to get into a routine. I have made changes to the blog, I have combined my own personal blog with the store (Cloth Castle). Most of my projects are being done at work now and I know that you all really like pictures. I hope you enjoy the new combined effort!
   
   The last month has been a busy time. My mom had hip replacement surgery so I have been going between two houses with dinners and cleaning. A busy time but we are so thankful for a quick and pain free recovery. Mom is doing great and on her way! Thank you to all of you who have sent your regards, it is appreciated.

   On the sewing and quilting front. I have just got back into things. We received these great new 100% cotton light weight canvas prints that just begged to made into bags.The are easy to sew and light enough to be made into garments, home decor and craft projects. I love fabric that is versatile, that  just inspires you to play! Sorry the picture quality isn't great, had to take the pic with my phone. Other than that aren't they great prints!



Well have a great day and if you are in our neighborhood hope to see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment