Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Take a trip with me.....

Hi Everyone

     Well my sister and I have been having fun in Portland, Oregon. We are actually here for Quilt Market but came down a couple days early. What a great city to visit, never a dull moment.

      Through the Quilt Market organization we actually did a Shop Hop today which was so much fun.  My sister and I took lots of pictures so here we go......enjoy!

First Stop. The Pine Needle in Lake Oswego

Sister's having fun!










Packing away loot!

Next Hollyhill Quilt Shoppe and Mercantile, West Linn Oregon

Oh my goodness this is a place to see! My favorite shop for sure.


































     We also visited Greenbaum's Quilted Forest an The Speckled Hen. Our last stop was an Antique Mall with treasures around every corner. It was very crowed though as three bus loads all stopped there at the same time! I had to get out before I lost my mind. Too bad because it was a really neat place. If you are ever in the Portland area check it out Monticello Antique Marketplace.






 Stop by during the next couple of days and I will show what we have been doing at Market. Have a fabulous week....I know I will be. 

2 comments:

  1. WOW! WOW! and WOW!! And you aren't even to Market yet!! You two are having WAY too much fun!! I haven't been to Pine Needles before!! Must put that one on my list!! Hollyhill QS is beautiful...been once and they wouldn't let me take pics! I guess I must looked too sinister! Maybe I will go back and put on my hound dog 'look'! Loved all of your photos!! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to go to Market!

    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Senses overload but in such an amazing way, be still my heart!

    ReplyDelete