Friday, May 18, 2012

Paris

Hi Everyone

     Once a month I get together with a group of Husqvarna Embroidery Machine owners and we make a little project. It is so much fun for me, as I get to try new things too. I also love how excited the ladies get when they go home with a really neat project. This month we are taking a little trip to Paris (well not really but we can dream!). 
     Urban Threads, a great place to get embroidery designs, had a new pack out recently called Parisian Love Letter( Urban Threads ) I just love this collection. The neat thing is that you can take as many designs as you like and create a "postcard" pillow. It turned out so nice.

     I also have done the individual designs on a jacket for Sylvia (the boss) too. Sylvia found a great jacket at the Second Hand store and we jazzed it up, it looks great. Have a great day.

1 comment: