Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Show and Tell part 2

Hi Everyone

   Well lets see if we can do this today.
This quilt is by my coworker Pauline. Pauline started with leftover Stack'n Whack blocks and her stash of silks.


This quilt belongs to Vandy. Once day we were looking at her quilt and were thinking of what she could do to add some pizazz, Vandy has a beautiful selection of vintage pins from family members so she added those to the open areas. I love it, really beautiful.
This wallhanging is my sister's (aka the rogue quilter), she hand stitched the dragon in the center and then framed it with template crazy patch blocks.
This quilt was made from a great selection of Oriental prints and tones.
This little hen is amazing, everywhere you look there is something else to see. This was made by Doris as well as the stocking below.
This is my sister's Dr. Seuss crazy patch. My sister loves this fabric line and this was her first quilt made by herself!
This is my crazy patch... Wool crazy. I loved making this project and will probably do another. I would like to do another with more hand stitches.
I made this from a paper pieced block and the new Whimsical line called Winterberry.

This was a great wallhanging made from Silk ties, each block also had one shape that had a tie shape.
Memories of Paris, several techniques were used to create this piece.
Pauline made this from old photos from her Dad's trip to Indonesia.
Well I hope you enjoyed the show and tell and also inspires you to try crazy patch for yourself.

Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment