Friday, July 29, 2011

Summer Sewing

Hi Everyone

     I have been off for almost the last week and having a great time. Since the weather in Sooke can change in a blink if an eye, it has been great quilting weather. 

     I have finished putting together my Hole in One Quilt, well lets say the top without borders is done. Isn't that considered done?!


    I also got brave and cut into my stash of Scandinavian Christmas fabric. I bought the fat quarter bundle at Quilt Market this spring, the shipment won't be in stock at the store for a few more weeks, the pattern I decided on  had to be enough that I could finish the project. So... pinwheels it is and I love it. Whenever I can use my embroidery machine too I'm a happy camper!


  
   I have also been working on my Crazy Quilt Challenge Quilts, but I can't show you those. They are a surprise for the quilt show Aug, 20! Hope those that are in the area are planning to attend, there are talented people out there!

Have a great weekend, Natasha

2 comments:

  1. Natasha,
    The pinwheel quilt is lovely. I've never used an embroidery machine, but I'm sure it is quite a time saver! Such a fun quilt.

    ReplyDelete