Monday, March 7, 2011

Look who's sewing now!

Hi Everyone


I'm so excited.... my sister bought her first big girl sewing machine! Miriam just bought the Husqvarna Topaz 30 sewing and embroidery machine. Do you think she looks excited?


  It came home on Friday night and right away she had it out of the box and explored all the parts. So my next  question is ..... what is your first project going to be?

I'll keep you posted!

    Sadly I don't have a project to show, I have been very sick with a terrible cold. Just getting out of bed was about my speed. But there is a light at the end of tunnel, today I'm starting to feel human once again. Thank goodness!
    I have been thinking alot the last couple days about the quilt challenge at the Cloth Castle. We are doing a crazy quilt challenge this year. It can be paper pieced, template pieced or traditional. I love the Wool Crazy technique ( thanks Paulette!), so I have starting planning my piece. Just a wallhanging this year though. Well I think I need a nap now, pathetic I know. I HATE being sick.

Here's hoping you are all keeping well and happy quilting.

Natasha

5 comments:

  1. I hope you feel fully recovered soon! Congrats to your sister on her new toy. Getting a new sewing machine is exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your sister...that's a mammoth machine...at least compared to what I'm used too! =) She looks excited!

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are feeling just a little bit better. Congrats to your sister on her new machine - how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Nothing like a new big girl sewing machine to get you going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Natasha! How are you? Crazy question...sorry..SICK! You hurry and get better!! Your sister will love her new machine! She might even have to come to Club now and share all of her creations! No News here...same old...swimming, shopping and general RVing stuff...The Spring Fling Quilt Shop hop is this weekend so I am really looking forward to that!! Stay tuned for lots of pics. You get better and get stitching! Can't wait to see your Wool Crazy wall hanging!
    P

    ReplyDelete